Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

MANI MARTIN TO PERFORM IN FRANCE

Rwandan RnB artist Mani Martin left for France where he is set to perform at a concert and also attend Songstress Miss Shanel’s wedding.

According to Mani Martin, apart from the concert, he is also set to work on new songs with Producer Timour who has produced songs for popular African musicians like Alpha Blondy, Youssou N, dour, and Salif Keita.

“I was so pleased and honored when I received a phone call from Producer Timour a few days ago before travelling to France. I’m happy that my music will be produced and released on an international level,” said Martin.

He added that the call came at a time when he was looking for great international producers to partner with on the production of his new songs.

“The call from Timour came as a huge relief. I will work with him after my performances. Right now, I’m focused on giving my best to my fans in France,” he noted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment