Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Edouce to launch second album

RnB artiste Thaddy Erabizi aka Edouce Softman is in final preparations for the launch of his second album My Love at a live performance at Kigali Serena Hotel next month.

The development follows the release of the video Leya, the first single off his second album that is comprised of 10 songs.

The video, which was produced by Mariva, has already received a great deal of airplay on local TV stations.

Speaking to The New Times, the artiste asked his fans to look forward to a live performance backed up by several leading artistes. “My fans should expect a wonderful performance since I’ll be performing live music. I plan to perform with several artistes who are good at live music to add some flavour to the show,” he said.

Edouce said he is currently in talks with a few local artistes who he hopes to work with during his album launch. “My team and I have contacted some musicians and we are making some good progress. I have some of the top music producers in the country like Piano, Pastor and Fazzo working on various songs,” he added.

He said he in the process of releasing another single Masikini.
The artiste rose to fame in 2010 after releasing hits such as Urushinjye, Oxygen and Akandi ku Mutima.

0 comments:

Post a Comment