Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Nike Oshinowo finally revealed the identity of her twins

Nike Oshinowo, 48 years old former beauty queen, applauded her twins (a boy and a girl) through a gestational replacement in the United States in 2013. Later in the year, she came back to Nigeria, but her babies were not seen with her.

The twins are Nike's biological children but another woman in reality gestated them in her womb and gave birth to them. Since she greeted the children, Nike has reserved their identity close to her chest and away from the public glare.

'I was out of my marriage, and I was lying in bed, talking to my God “Okay, so, here I am, is this what you want for me? Please tell me the next step. What am I supposed to do now?” and I fell asleep. As I slept, I felt a tug on the bedding and I open my eyes… I'm saying you have a choice to choose. I chose to have my children look like the rest of my family. I chose to have my children look like my cousins, the children of my sister, the children of my brother – all the same colour. I did what I needed to do to make that happen. My children bear Oshinowo. It's a very good surname to have.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment